Medior JAVA / J2EE Developer (40 hours per week)
Gepubliceerd op: 24-03-2017
As (Medior) Developer, you will fulfill a Key role in all projects of the client. Your work will be the core of the deliveries creating solutions that create added value to client processes and making these processes ready for future requirements.
Our client is a dynamic group of companies providing complex services in the areas of information systems and information and communication technologies. They are a major solution provider in the European ICT market. Their mission is to bring their customers ICT solutions, products and services that meet the agreed quality, quantity, timeframe and budget while providing a competitive edge and high added value.
They have a detailed knowledge of the entire spectrum of all business sectors. Their extensive team of systematically educated experts are masters in current ICT technologies. They are a reliable long-term vendor of solutions and services for their customers, a fact supported by references from more than 300 leading companies in 22 countries around the globe.
For their Arnhem office in the Netherlands we are currently looking for a new colleague for the following vacancy:
Medior JAVA / J2EE Developer
They are creating software for key players on the European Energy market and are searching for a new colleague to join them in future projects.
What will you be doing:
Your knowledge and creativeness will lay the fundament for business processes in multiple international leading companies of various sectors.
- Active communication with team members, proactive approach
- Designing and implementing effective solutions for the given requirements
- A team player who can work on his/her own insight
- Enthusiastic personality with high motivation to learn
Who we are looking for:
- University Degree in IT or similar, Bachelors or higher
- Previous experience with JAVA/J2EE development for at least 3-4 years
- Experienced in Hibernate / Spring, Angular JS, EJB, Oracle
- Orientation in the web development technologies (HTML5)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Have used the following tools: JIRA, Git, CVS
- Have had general experience in Scrum and Agile Methodologies
- Desire to write “clean”, efficient, and useful code
- Enjoys working in an international environment and combine this with your private life
- Good language skills in English and Dutch (required), other languages are a pre
- What would be advantageous
- Certificate in Scrum/Agile Methodologies
- Testing experience
- Previous experience with development of integrated solutions (data transfers via various channels – WebServices, FTP, etc.)
- Knowledge on PL SQL
What do we offer?
- A good salary
- Laptop and telephone
- A dynamic growing ambitious European company with highly qualified personnel
- A Dutch contract for at least 1 year and possible permanent contract down the line
- An opportunity for personal development and career growth
- Sophisticated system of education programs and certification
- Chance to work abroad in for either short-term or long-term assignments (required)
- Competitive compensation, with primary and secondary benefits, including collective pension
- Scheme, travel costs and possible bonuses (project and/or target related)
- Friendly team of co-workers and a professional environment
You will be stationed in Arnhem. The startdate is early July 2017. You will first receive a contract for a year with the possibility of a permanent contract from our client. We also invite Freelancers to apply.
Pease send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com.